Pandemic

A quiet mother's day

There is a place, 
the ladder of a mound, 
place called home,
a dot in mountains loud.

How far is love, 
how long, lasting, measure can be applied? 
In my simple lonely case,
I might say, 
my love is as long as my mother lies, 
11,665 km across seas and lands, 
travelling, 
rolling, 
falling!
rivers, 
mountains, 
trees and dry sand,
Heights, 
depressions, 
lakes, 
water, salt.

Happy mother's day.
and those who suffer with me, 
distance is not material, 
as long as I keep her in my heart.


Fearvirus 

The biggest pandemic is fear, 
Why no one wants to die?
Yet is so afraid to live.

Guilt is a burden, no one wants to take the blame, yet we all look for guilty,
Everyone wants to find a solution, yet nobody wants to help for free.

Pandemic fear, isolate us, fear.
scare of day, scare of night, 
we want to live, not to die, 
we want a solution, not to help, 
we want guilty, not to blame.
Fear as a pandemic, 
avoid to live, to avoid die;
Die if life. 
Will fear be a virus? 
Will it affect conscience? 
Will fear beat will? 
Is it worth to fear?
Is fear bigger than life?
Is life a way to die? 

If stories have a beginning, 
will they have an end?
Is it better not to read knowing that will end? 
Or is it better to suffer the end?
Fear itself, 
even me, 
fears.

Why wake up tomorrow?
everything is about to end!
I'll be part of the last chapter, 
Sequel, new begging, end;
What my character tells the reader, 
no what fear want to write on my behalf, 
I have my open morning knocking my eyes, 
let's play the cards.


3 days off

Meditation 3 days, 
where Winter opens itself to Spring, 
where a tough touch of the wind, 
blows away a kiss lying on earth.
sweeping drop to drop, 
Polite winter.

Into the silence of the moment, 
sweet sound search for each other's tail.
Blue, deep, gray, dark, bright...
...shines of yellow and white,
Mix sharp eyes, clear and blurry sky.

Fight that always ends the same, 
Both know where they go, 
They know they are, 
Mind and body dancing between seasons, 
Breath, cough, shiver, jump,
Cold will give us a break.


Picture of an empty restaurant

Sits are clear, 
Cutlery not been used, 
Noises are off, music is clear, loud,
Voices mixed are not, 
as a blurry whisper ghost has disappeared.

There is no heat in the kitchen, 
echoes are longer, 
lasting even more than the day, 
white napkins are perfectly folded, 
no flame on the grill, 
there aren't any smells, 
breakfast, lunch, diner are the same.

Alcohol is quiet, 
red is getting colder, white warmer, 
glasses are shining colourless,
it is quiet, 
hauntingly quiet, 
ideas breathing on my neck, 
peace and silence aren't meant to be here.


Ghost City, noises.

Empty landmarks, 
Palaces and buildings in the void.

Nature brings back an orchestra, 
whistling and cracking song,
Where the drums have gone?
lonely streets with no steps, 
where they have gone?
Beautiful landscapes of loneliness, 
Ghost City, 
from ground to sky.


Brearth

White pigeon landing on the roof, 
with the wing movement, a rainbow seems to intermittent appear,
squirrels dance through the trees, 
restless going up and down.

Majestic blossom in white cherry,  
at my look shy rush in, 
and as a tear, a piece of his color lies in the concrete.

Behind walls, piece of transparent glass, 
as a squared screen holds a play, 
wind rocks the trees and nature are free with humans behind walls.

Finally days las longer, 
no rush hours, no crowded places,
no toxic gathering, 
no noises but the quiet song of a long day.


A poem

In the silence of the self afflicted lonleniness, 
her ring on my screen shined, she told me
"I can see you love poetry".

I couldn't hold verses,

how could you not love it?
There is no better way to paint a moment but with words, 
and those which the soul pick, 
painting in words, 
whispers last forever if they are written, 
as everlasting love laying on a sheet,  
tears drying yet are being wept...
 as long as an eye read; 
kisses are never forgotten,  
even after lips fall apart.

poetry keeps beautiful moments alive.


By omission 

We didn't know, 
we were stress, tired and frustrated.
No one looked at each other's eyes.

None of us was aware, lack of human touch, 
We didn't learn to enjoy every step from house to tube, the time at work.

Money was urgent, problems were, 
being sad was, 
being angry and mad.
kind of pleasure.

Time was an easy expense, 
Passing by places, scenarios, 
corners, figures blurry shadows, 
behind windows, fast through the rails.

We didn't know, 
nobody warned us.
Now we do.


JUST IN CASE 

Just in case the dark last longer, 
In case my dream hold me;
in case the daylight no longer knock the eyelid, turning deep purple into blood orange, 
seed spreading his colour to the spring.
If the wind doesn't bring the entwined sing of the bird.

I want to let you know, 
I was always moved,
by the relentless travel of the clouds, 
wet, high, light, 
mesmerising white, 
vail for green and blue.

The deep crush, 
sea against land, 
sculptures made of water splitting, 
creating, flowing.

The colours of sand, 
warm and soft. 
Pale by the sunrise, 
redden by sunset, 
purple by night.

The silver shine of the moon, 
painting the dark.

I loved the desert, 
sea, and forest.

I loved been me, 
I always loved that you were you.
I would have loved everyone had been we.

I loved my family, 
as much as I learn to say,

I've made mistakes, 
were I most learnt me.

I Had fears, pain, joy, hope, and rage.
Shame, regrets, pride and insane.
I've been a human, alone and by myself, 
I was wrong and right, 
I've been sorry; alive.

I would like you to go through the same, 
take the best, 
learn from the rest.

Being happy is a lie, 
as much as you want.
Being kind is bad, 
as much as you like.

Live is as much as you want.
Freedom is as much as you can.


To whom it may concern 

Stay I'mside,
Jaw scream wordless,
dark in the sky, colourless.

Shadows and light, mixing in gray.
Here in my side, 
behind doors listening; 
as a child while a story is being told,
As a hound waiting for the prey, 
eternal second.

going beyond and far away, 
the soft crackling of dry and wet, 
fresh and death.

Blood travelling in the essence, 
metallic noises and flavours.
Where does your scream take me,

Your fast and cold statement! 
Your dark and bright colour, 
Your softly and loudness plain rithym, 
bringing ecos and delay, 
as modernity taught me to feel, 

too much past, 
too much future, 
no present at all.


Name it or not

Nowadays I'm blurred, 
nor light, 
neither dark
I used to be dark.

I'm on Spring, 
I don't feel cold, 
neither hot
It used to be cold.

Day last longer,
not much, 
night used to be longer, 
no longer.

I feel I have been inside long time, 
but not enough.
I feel like I want to be out, 
but not much.

Is like I don't really care, 
but I do.
I can't be god, neither bad.


This is not a poem

Este no es un poema,
But it is for you,
Como el beso al labio, tú.
Silver draft in the sea
Dibujado con ímpetu.

This it is not a poem.
Aún sobre el tibio recuerdo, 
Of a almost forgotten, 
...Beso.

Es la memoria de una caricia 
In a far distant memory, 
Venusto color, cielo carmesí, 
When your soft derma,
Como satín caia en mí.

This place is where I miss you,
Donde el ojo desangra su pena,
And grin retreat,
En este espacio faltas tú.


In a row

I've in 30 Sundays yet; 
I believe,
Feels like.
With almost no sunset.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mea-culpa

Declaracion de buenas intenciones