Dream

As the shadows blossom under a collapsing sky, I see through the window a little finger of shiny pale light,
a distant memorie under my hair grows,
and as a cobweb cover my eyes,
a dream comes to conquer my mind,
and under that spell, and in my darkness suit,
I start to sail in a vast sea,
where history and my story dance raining one above the other.

Then I become thinner, I'm not a part of the picture any more,
I vanish under my own spell, like a sort of a pagan God in the middle of a ritual, holding hands with the world.
A secret scriptwriter of a land handcrafted.

I lost the perception of my breath, careless I dive into it, my legs lose weight and in a run, I recover my sense of desesperation,
I'm no longer God I have lost my power under this kingdom, I belong to the earth, not the other way around, as a fruit of a seed that grew to let me fall and rolling around, some day I'll lie under the shadow of it.

And cover by the darkness, I'll be fruit to roll again, 'cause, winter may arrive, yet spring is closer to come.

Comentarios

MarquesDeWestpherry ha dicho que…
¡Muy fantatastico! Muchos cumplidos.

Saludes cordiales,

El Marqués de Westpherry y su compañero Adolfo Barrelbieger

Entradas populares de este blog

Pandemic

Mea-culpa

Declaracion de buenas intenciones